Wednesday 8 July 2015

Overloaded with things to do.

   Last week I mentioned that I was getting a little side tracked on my work and everything was a bit unorganized, so I made a roster. Well I've gone from being under worked and unorganized to being overworked and still unorganized. My roster didn't go to plan straight away. I gave myself a minimum of 7 hours of work to do a day. A cut of a usual day during the uni work period, so I thought I'd be fine at home. The short answer is no, no I'm not. So many DISTRACTIONS!! With a 22 month old running round asking for biscuits and wanting you to play blocks, its a little distracting. I mean who can say no to block right?

   Basically I need to cut my work load down a bit. Concentrate on the important stuff and weed out the weaker things. The main 2 goals for the summer were to make a few portfolio pieces and figure out some of the technical aspects of my FMP. I've started 2 portfolio pieces but I haven't even touched on FMP stuff yet.
   This roster's got me working more on the drawing side of things and I've been neglecting the other stuff. Focus is key!



   Variety of media was used within my life drawing, as you can tell. I think doing even just a small amount each day is really going to improve my workflow and outcomes for next year. Gotta keep it up!

No comments: