Saturday 18 April 2015

Week 29 - Deadlines closing in

   Not long now until were finished for this year. This is my second to last mandatory blog post, if my sources are correct that is, and Its been a busy week. My presentations finished and put behind me. I did kind of forget what I was saying half way through, but people seemed to like it and it did create a discussion afterwards. I guess that's good. Right? I hope so. Its an improvement from the last one we did in the first year anyway, but I'm still really bad at them. If this keeps up at a rate of 1 presentation a year. I might actually be alright at giving them when I'm retired. Oh goodie.

   New order of business, Extended writing. I'm 600 words in, roughly, and its going slow. I just don't know about, or see the point in, references. I know what to write about but the references seem to be put in for the sake. Which is what we were told exactly not to do. I do have a few, such as job specifications etc. but the others I had to hunt for. Might just be me. I'm not much of a writer, and I don't think ill become one anytime soon. I'll just have to work with the skills I have and hope for the best.

   As for the character re submission, I think its 10x better than the previous one at the minute and I haven't even finished modeling. I just don't know if I'll finish on time at this point. I have the extended reflection to do and off the map. So the optional re-sub has been put on hold a little, and will be the last thing on my mind this week too. Guess we'll see how it goes. here it is in engine un-textured (As you can see).
Next week I need to finish my essay, which shouldn't be too hard, apart form the referencing. Then finish the character re-submission, including textures and rigging. I may have to cut out the rigging though, as I still have the current off the map project to work on too.


No comments: