Friday 24 April 2015

Week 30 - Hand in number 1

   Today is the final hand in for everything apart from the off the map competition. We've got to do, all of our blog posts *Tick*, well after this one is done its a tick. Character resubmit *Tick*, Well its not 100% finished. But its still a tick, rigging was optional. Then I think its just the Off the Map/Alice project and were done for the year. So after the 8th Its SUMMER!!!!!
   The character project went better than expected, I actually enjoyed doing this one over the first one. Good sign I guess. I got a bit rushed towards the end though. With everything else going on it wasn't top on my priorities. Therefore my textures went up to scratch and it didn't get rigged. But all in all It went alright. I'd say a lot better than my first pass. Hopefully that'll push my mark up a bit, even if its only a few marks.



   Everything all seems to be getting a bit much for me at the moment though. I've probably said it before but I just want to get on with my own work and next years FMP. I cant speak for anyone else but off the map has put me on a bit of a downer, I've lost most of my motivation for this project. I don't know if this will persist, but I'm not sure I'm feeling it anymore. I'm currently thinking I don't want to continue with the project after the hand in. But I guess I'll have to have a talk with my group and see where we all stand.

   On a better not I've some really cool projects on my mind for the summer, I have started making a list of all the things I want to learn and think I'll need to know for FMP. This way I know exactly what I need to do rather than forgetting half of it and not doing as much as I should. I'm banking on this summer being a very productive one

No comments: