Friday 27 March 2015

A week without work.

   Like I suspected in my last post, which I only got round to posting the other day due to internet related issues, I didn't get much done this week. 95% of it has been packing/moving and unpacking, oh and putting up a fucking shed! On the bright side I've got a good desk setup sorted, and after I've wrote this I'm gonna crack on with a good long work session. Feels good to be working again. I've also got some more good ideas for my portfolio, but I don't seem to have the time to make them unfortunately. 
   That's one thing I'm kind of worried about, well I wouldn't say worried, just aware of. I currently have no portfolio as the work I'm producing at uni just doesn't feel like stuff I want to put in it. Its not so bad that I need to be hugely worried at the moment. But it has stopped me from applying for 2 internships, and its also nice to get myself out there as early as possible. The real use comes when I finish uni, but its still something I need ready before hand. 


   In the madness of moving I did find a little time to do some concept alterations on my character design, working in the feedback Craig gave me. more defined features, arms, face, head etc. I think by working into the old design I'll be able to pick up on the faults in the first design better, and therefore know what to do, and what not to do in the future. 

Original concept iterated with feedback in mind.

No comments: