Friday 12 February 2016

FMP Week 5.

   Initially this week I continued modelling my unique buildings to flesh out the level some more. I worked into the hotel style building, working form my concept, and then moved onto the mechanics, also working form my concept.
Hotel.
Mechanics.
After a bit of modelling I moved onto the market. But I needed a more visual representation of what It could look like so I threw up some quick basic concepts from screenshots of where the level's at now. All the concepts follow on from each other in a circle from the centre of the market.

Gun/clothes stalls.
Butchers.
Leading to ship.
Bar.
Here's what I ended up with after a bit of populating. I'm still working into it obviously, but it's all coming together nicely. The canopy's I'm particularly proud of as I used marvelous designer to make the material that drapes over them. Followed by a quick retopolgise in zbrush attached back down to the low poly bars and then imported into UE4 ready for baking onto and an alpha implemented.
An up to date look at the market.
Marvelous Designer tarps.
I've still got loads of cloth work to add to the market. I also need something to break up the long straight geometric shapes. Such as hanging wires and possibly some flags or something. 

No comments: